1-> You must post these rules.
2-> Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3-> Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4-> You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5-> Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
6-> No tag backs.
7-> No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You legitimately have to tag 10 people.
1. Whats your favorite animal?
2. Cat person or dog person?
3. What's your view on gay rights?
I support them, considering I'm gay myself.
4. What's your favorite media?
Uhh...do orchestras count?
5. How many languages can you speak/ which ones?
Umm...fluently, English and Latin. I can also speak snippets of Spanish, French, Romanian, Japanese and Old Gaelic.
6. Are you a perfectionist when it comes to your artwork?
7. Right hand or left hand dominate?
I've been ambidextrous as long as I can remember. I write with my write hand most of the time, until it gets tired.
8. Favorite music?
EDM and classical/band.
9. If you could go to a rave, would you?
I do regularly.
10. What's the most important thing you look for in a significant other?
1) What's your favorite instrument?
2) Would you ever consider being in a marching band? Yes or no, and why.
3) What is your favorite/most used artistic medium?
4) You have just dropped a $100 dollar bill off one of the decks at Niagara Falls. What do you do?
5) Do you like dolls?
6) Thin or muscular?
7) Light or dark eyes? Hair?
8) Do you like Lord of the Rings? Why or why not?
9) Ink or pencil?
10) What's your favorite food?
Not ten. Too many.
There, I did it.